Our payroll clients range from small companies through to multinationals, and we process payroll by using the state of the arts tools. Working with multiply clients from diverse industries has taught us to use simple language to explain local payroll issues. Our team has extensive experience in importing payroll data, performing calculations, generating reports and payslips and in many customised formats.
Our solution include:
- Preparing employees’ payrolls, including calculation of salaries, contributions for social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance, and personal income tax. Preparation of corresponding payment orders, and transfer orders for employees’ salaries.
- Electronic payslip delivery
- Registration/deregistration of employees from social security contributions.
- Tax and social security audit support
- HR administration
- Management of employee benefits
- Online employee self-service platforms
Cloud-based secure data exchange portal
HMRC recognised software
Comprehensive reporting for payroll
Digitally at each step of payroll processing
We consider that our fees are competitive and will help you to significant cost cutting as compared to hiring persons with the same level of expertise and experience, we consider that our services will enable you to save 40% of cost of in-house payroll expert (please bear in mind that, when employing personnel, you incur expenses for salaries, contributions for social insurance, taxes, workplace, and expenses for managing employment process).
Please feel free to contact us for additional information.
payroll processing softwares we use
How we work
Book an initial no-obligation online meeting or a phone call
Free initial 30 minutes introductory meeting with a subject expert
We will submit our proposal along with engagement team profiles
Engagement letter acceptance
Engagement team will execute the service within timeline and with high customer satisfaction
Our Client Cases
Saving businesses from crashing and making plans. CFOs have cockpit view of the business situation, however, they don’t have any blueprint to navigate the business through current business situation caused by COVID-19, they are tied around large numbers of unprecedented and enormously complex challenges– a disturbance in the global supply chain, liquidity shortage, credit risk,September 10, 2020 in Uncategorized